BREAKING NEWS

Sunday, August 28, 2016

How To Creat Donuts Vector



In this tutorial for beginners I'll be demonstrating how you can create a vector donut graphic using Adobe Illustrator


This tutorial is for Illustrator version CC.2015 and is intended to teach you how to use the software. 



Need a vector or logo made? Get a quote at: qinaradesign@gmail.com



Ready to make some money with your design skills? Check out my freelancing guide: http://www.ikhsanhidayat.com/p/vector-portraits.html



Like me on Facebook to be updated on new videos and for a peek behind the scenes of my design work: http://www.ikhsanhidayat.com/p/vector-portraits.html



Want to support my channel? I don't accept donations, but if you feel compelled to support my work here on Youtube in any way then a one-time purchase of my $15 online course outlining how to design a logo from start to finish would be greatly appreciated, and you may learn a thing or two about logo design as well. You can check it out here
Watch Video. Tutorials.


Post a Comment